Tandem Paragliding Flight in Ölüdeniz
Babadağ has one of the most famous paragliding take-offs in the world. 6650 feet, about 1965 meters high, Babadağ is located next to famous Hisarönü with its vivacious living and Ölüdeniz beach. It is the most beautiful take-off worldwide with its breathtaking view, stable weather conditions and the amazing nature of Ölüdeniz.
Our travel to the summit of Babadağ lasts for about 30 minutes passing through magnificent villas and green cedar woods and Babadağ is looking forward to us with its breathtaking view!
At the take-off, passengers are briefed on the safety procedures regarding flight and take-off by the pilots. Immediately before the take-off, the pilot and passenger prepare for the flight and the pilot does the final checks one more time. The most suitable wind is sought to begin the flight from the mountain. When the wind blows perfectly, parachute is filled with wind, it is lifted upon us and you take a few steps or run slowly together. So, the magical moments start in the air.
Now, you should lean back, get relieved and enjoy the amazing and unique view! Each flight is unique, so is each travel. During the flight, excited 360-degree turns, wingovers and thermal flying that enable flying for longer are done depending on the preference of the passenger. If the passenger wants to fly with his/her family or friends, pilots get closer in the sky. All of these are up to the preference of the passenger! Pilots have a talk with the passenger and ensure that they are happy and spending good time in the air. Thanks to the paragliding flight, passengers can have information about the historical sites by seeing them from above and with the explanations of the pilots. They also enjoy the amazing view of Ölüdeniz with a bird's-eye view.
Please remember that pilots shoot photos and videos with professional cameras to immortalize all these beautiful moments. After 20-30 minutes are spent in the air, pilot and the passenger land smoothly. Landing is the easiest part of the whole paragliding experience! When approaching to the ground, pilots inform passengers of the landing. At the time of landing, pilot tells the passenger first to wait and then, the time when s/he will stand up. For a smooth landing what passenger needs to do is just stand up and take one or two steps.
Passengers are insured from the moment they get on the transfer car to the time when they land. Passengers do not need to have any experience about the tandem paragliding flight, our professional and experienced pilots are wholly in control.
● Departure Hours:09.00 -11: 00 -13: 30 -15: 30 -17: 30. From the office at the beach to the take-off area.
● It is important to make your reservation at least 1-2 days in advance. Otherwise, you may not be able to fly at the time or date you desired because of other bookings 🙂
● For Service Users: Services begin to pick up passengers at least 1 hour earlier for each departure time starting from Fethiye. For example; For the 9:00 departure, our passengers in Fethiye are picked-up around 8:00. If you have friends who will not fly, they can come to Oludeniz with you in the same service vehicle but they have to pay transportation charge to the driver.
Please write the place of your stay or hotel in the Notes section at the booking stage.
● If you will come to Ölüdeniz yourself; you should be at the office (at the Ölüdeniz beach) at least 20 minutes before the time of departure.
● Important! The vehicles depart from the office at the designated times with all passengers and pilots. Therefore, if you are coming by yourself, you should definitely be atthe office before the specified time.
After booking, contact details of the contact person will be shared with you
- Park Entrance Fee
- Photo and Video and 360 Degree Video: 200.0 TRY
- Only Photo and Video: 150.0 TRY
- Only 360 Degree Video: 150.0 TRY
- Female Pilot - Video&Photo is included: 385.0 TRY
- This activity does not contain accommondation.
- Hotel Pick-up Service